In making your booking you have agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Bookings for A2Z Airport Parking LTD All of the car park services offered by A2Z Airport Parking LTD are based off-site, unless otherwise stated.
Note: Our terms and conditions are governed by English Law. Any mentions such as "we" "us" "our" "booking agent", we mean A2Z Airport Parking Ltd. Service providers are referred to as "the service provider" "individual car park" "car parks" "car parking company" "Chauffeur". Any mention of "you" "your" "Your car" "Your vehicle" we mean Customer.
1 BOOKING CONDITIONS
- 1.1 A2Z Airport Parking LTD will endeavour to ensure that your confirmation voucher is emailed to the email address you provide on the booking form.
- 1.2 If for any reason your booking confirmation has not been received you must contact us immediately as no refund is available for no shows or if cancellation is received less than 48 hours before you are due to arrive at the car park.
- 1.3 Please click on the "More Info" on product(s) for any additional surcharges, operational hours, limitations, more information about service provider etc. Any addtional charges are charged by the service provider/car parking company independently and bare no relevance to A2Z Airport Parking LTD or our advertised prices.
- 1.4 A2Z Airport Parking LTD acts only as a booking agent for the service provider for the featured car parks. It does not itself provide the parking services.
- 1.5 You will be contracting with the individual car park and will be subject to their Terms and Conditions which may contain exemption clauses and limit each company's liability. Car Park's full Terms & Conditions will be available on request.
- 1.6 Any claims by the customer in respect of parking services e.g collection & delivery of vehicle, damage to the vehicle etc must be made against the parking service provider and subject to their terms and conditions.(See 1.8)
- 1.7 A2Z Airport Parking LTD cannot accept liability in any circumstances where performance of the contract is prevented by reason of war, threat of war, riots, terrorist activities, natural disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions etc.
- 1.8 All Parking is subject to the terms and conditions of the individual car park and the customer expressly accepts that all claims regarding damage or loss caused by the service provider must be claimed from the service provider.
2 CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITIES
- 2.1 Please ensure you have your booking confirmation voucher/ and or booking reference with you when you travel. This will identify you as an A2Z Airport Parking LTD customer and enable the service provider to verify your booking.
- 2.2 It is your responsibility to obtain chauffeur's telephone number and details of arrival procedure before departing for the airport - any missed bookings, flights or other problems arising from your failure to obtain this information will not be recompensed by A2Z Airport Parking LTD or any of our affiliates.
- 2.3 Please remove all possessions and leave only the keys/codes required to move your vehicle. In the interests of efficient operation, you must be prepared to leave your car keys with car park staff if requested to do so unless otherwise stated.
- 2.4 Claims cannot be considered once your vehicle has left the site (Park & Ride) or terminal (Meet & Greet) so please check your vehicle carefully before leaving from car parking site/Airport.
- 2.5 You must ensure that, before leaving the vehicle with the car parking company that it is in a roadworthy condition, taxed and holds a current MOT if applicable.
- 2.6 If you are charged by the car park because you do not follow the correct parking meet & greet procedure or do not turned up on your booked date-time, A2Z Airport Parking LTD may not be able to obtain refunds on your behalf or cannot provide you the receipt of extra charge(s). Customer must contact service provider for extra charge(s) receipt.
- 3.1 All prices are for pre-booking.
- 3.2 All bookings are subject to a non-refundable booking fee.
- 3.3 Please check the product "MORE INFO" for any additional surcharges. These charges are charged by the service provider/car parking company independently and bare no relevance to A2Z Airport Parking LTD or our advertised prices.
- 3.4 Please note some car parks cannot accommodate High-sided or unusually wide vehicles or there may be an extra charge. Please check "MORE INFO" on the product or contact our office for details before making a booking.
4 CANCELLATION POLICY
- 4.1 All cancellations must be made directly through A2Z Airport Parking LTD in order to be valid. (Not with the car park).
- 4.2 Please click here to send your cancellation request with-in office hours only (Monday - Friday 09.00 to 17.00 excluding bank holidays).
- 4.3 Cancellation requests can only be auctioned within office hours and are subject to our notice periods (see 4.8, 4.9).
- 4.4 No refunds are available for unused part stays.
- 4.5 Bookings Fees, SMS and Postal charges are non- refundable.
- 4.6 Non-Flexible rate bookings cannot be amended, cancelled or refunded.
- 4.7 Customers who cancel the booking with A2Z Airport Parking Ltd and wish to re-instate the booking will not get any refund if cancelled thereafter.
- 4.8 Less than 48 hours cancellation notice from the date of the departure - Customers will receive no refund.
- 4.9 More than 48 hours cancellation notice from the date of the departure - all cancelled bookings are subject to a 15.00 GBP admin charge.
- 4.10 Amendments of arrival date to any new future arrival date, where an amendment is requested on drop off /arrival day or within 24 hours prior to arrival date of the original booking. Such modified bookings cannot be amended and are non-refundable, if cancelled thereafter.
5 CANCELLATION COVER
- 5.1 Should a customer wish to cancel they must do so at least 24 hours prior to their departure date in order to be eligible for refund.
- 5.2 No refund will be issued if the cancellation notice is received in less than 24 hours from the departure date.
- 5.3 Please click here to send your cancellation request with-in office hours only (Monday - Friday 09.00 to 17.00 excluding bank holidays).
- 5.4 Cancellation Cover does not apply for bookings made the same day, booked for the following day or in certain products where stated.
- 5.5 Booking Fees, Cancellation cover and SMS Charges are non-refundable.
6 BOOKING AMENDMENT
- A. Amendment - Phone / Email (charges applies)
- 6.A.1 More than 48 hours amendment notice from the date of the departure - 5.00 GBP admin charges applies.
- 6.A.2 Between 24 to 48 hours amendment notice from the date of the departure - 10.00 GBP admin charges applies.
- 6.A.3 Less than 24 hours amendment notice from the date of the departure - 15.00 GBP admin charges applies (not guaranteed).
- 6.A.4 Please click here to send your amendment request with-in office hours only (Monday - Friday 09.00 to 17.00 excluding bank holidays).
- 6.A.5 Please Note: 6.A.1, 6.A.2, 6.A.3 amendment charges not applicable for date change.
- B. Amendment - Website (no charges)
- 6.B.1 Please click here to amend you booking online.
- 6.B.2 Less than 24 hours from the date of the departure - you cannot amend the booking online.
- 6.B.3 You cannot change travel dates.
- C. Amendment - Travel Date Change
- 6.C.1 More than 48 hours travel date change notice - 10.00 GBP admin charges plus extra day(s) charges.
- 6.C.2 Between 24 to 48 hours travel date change notice - 20.00 GBP admin charges plus extra day(s) charges.
- 6.C.3 Less than 24 hours hours travel date change notice - please contact 0333 5678 678 (not guaranteed).
- 6.C.4 Please click here to send your amendment request with-in office hours only (Monday - Friday 09.00 to 17.00 excluding bank holidays).
- 6.C.5 Amendments of depart date to any new future depart date is not gauranteed, subject to availability.
- D. Amendment - Non-Flexible Products
- 6.D.1 Non-Flexible rate bookings cannot be amended, cancelled or refunded.
- 7.1 Refund will be made via bank transfer only.
- 7.2 Customer must provide their bank detail to A2Z Airport Parking LTD.
- 8.1 We strongly request all customers to ensure they arrive at the car park/terminal with plenty of time to achieve their flight check-in.
- 9.1 Your vehicle must be roadworthy condition e.g. valid Tax and MOT, if your vehicle is not roadworthy and you cannot show proof of a new application at the time of your collection you will be refused the service and No refund will be eligible.
- 9.2 A2Z Airport Parking LTD is not responsible in any way once the vehicle has been handed over to or returned by the service provider or whilst in the care of the service provider.
- 9.3 The service providers accept no liability for any faulty car keys, alarm fobs, house or other keys left on the key ring. you must ensure you leave the drivers with the right keys, alarm fobs and instructions to start your vehicle.
- 10.1 A2Z Airport Parking LTD are willing to consider complaints on your behalf. Complaints must be made via support desk. All relevant documents and receipts must be provided with your complaints.
- 10.2 You should expect to receive a reply within 28 working days upon receipt of your complaint. You will be informed of any delay and the reason for it, should one arise
- 10.3 All complaints regarding the provision of service must be lodge here within 24 hours of return to the UK, any complaint received after this time will not be considered.
- 10.4 If you encounter a problem at your chosen car park, please inform the service provider immediately to give them the opportunity to rectify the problem.
- 10.5 If you do not advise the provider at the time it may be difficult to pursue a complaint at a later stage.
- 10.6 The service provider reserves the right to move the vehicle within or outside the car parks by driving or otherwise to such extent as the car parking company or its servants may in their discretion think necessary for the efficient arrangement of its parking facilities at the car parks or in emergencies or to avoid accidents or obstructions.
- 10.7 The service provider will put their greatest possible extent to assist in any registered complaint, however assistance cannot be guaranteed.
11 LIMITATION of LIABILITY
- 11.1 These Terms and Conditions apply only to bookings made directly through this website.
- 11.2 As a booking agent for the service provider, A2Z Airport Parking LTD is liable to the customer only for losses directly arising from any negligence of the company in processing a booking.
- 11.3 The total liability for A2Z Airport Parking LTD to the client for all claims arising from the use of this website and materials is limited to the cost of the client's booking including both parking and booking fees paid to a2zairportparking.co.uk as per the contract.
12 DISTANCE SELLING
- Regulation 6 (b) of the distance selling regulations 2000 state that contracts for the provision of transport and leisure services while the supplier provides services on a specific date or within a specific period are exempt to the traditional 'cooling off' period placed on select online goods and services. Cancellations are subject to the contractual terms agreed upon within these Terms & Conditions.
- A2Z Airport Parking LTD Ltd may at any time modify these Terms and Conditions and your continued use of this website, including telephone bookings will be conditioned upon the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of your use