All visitors to www.a2zairportparking.co.uk are promised that:
- A2Z Airport Parking Ltd will always respect your right to privacy.
- All data gathered as a result of your website visit will be treated as confidential.
- All booking will be confirmed by email if you have provided an email address.
How we use your data:
- To place an order, enter a promotion or take part in an online survey, you will be required to supply contact and personal information.
- For our "customers", we use your personal data for certain legitimate business purposes, for example we may ask for your name, address, phone number and email, to tell you about new offers and to send you marketing communication and offers to use on our website. We may also send you surveys to help us improve how we service you.
- We will consider you as a "customer" for 18 months since the date of your last order. If you do not book again within 18 months you will automatically be opted out of receiving our direct marketing.
- If you book again with us after 18 months and have not opted out, we have a legitimate interest to re-commence sending you marketing communications about our services.
- You can opt out of these messages at any time by going to your online account or by contacting our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may use your IP address or other identifying information to help diagnose problems with our server, to monitor numbers of users and/or to administer our interactive services as well as to identify and eliminate fraud.
- We do not transfer or share customer personal information with any third party.
- We will request that users who wish to submit personal information are aged 16 years or older or that minors obtain permission from their parents or legal guardians before submitting such information.
- Whenever we process your personal data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish and if you wish to do so please contact us at email@example.com Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
How long A2Z Airport Parking Ltd will you keep your data?
- We will normally hold onto your data if you are a customer, for as long as is necessary to give you the services you are using in accordance with our retention policy.
- If you do not use our services for over 36 months, then your account may be deleted in line with our privacy notice and retention policy.
- Please check your inbox to see if we have sent you any emails about this recently.
Your rights as a data subject:
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
To get in touch, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to:
A2Z Airport Parking Ltd.
Churchill Court 3
Disclaimer:If A2Z Airport Parking provides links to other services, A2Z Airport Parking is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these services. A2Z Airport Parking reserves the right to modify, alter or otherwise update this Privacy notice at any time and you are therefore encouraged to review it from time to time.
Connection with any product or service that is not affiliated with A2Z Airport Parking LTD in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits A2Z Airport Parking LTD.
Terms and Conditions:Our https://www.a2zairportparking.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.php can be viewed here from the link below.
Contact Us:If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by us, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Supervisory Authority and A2Z Airport Parking’s data protection representative.
The details for the latter are:
Data Protection: email@example.com
A2Z Airport Parking Ltd.
Churchill Court 3
Last Updated 01 Dec 2018